devynn emory’s Personal Public: On Gender Variance in Performance Art Curated by NAPOLEON member Liza Coviello September’s exhibition examines the importance of asserting gender identification in art, particularly in performance art where the body is a fundamental part of the work and the artist invites the viewer into this personal, physical space. In conversation with and … Continue reading
What’s HOT on NAPOLEONNAPOLEON.com
- devynn emory's Personal Public: On Gender Variance in Performance Art
- An Essay by Liza Coviello: devynn emory’s Personal Public: On Gender Variance in Performance Art
- VIADUCT POTENTIAL
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT KOCH PLAZA?
- Thursday didn't have a chance...
- Tyler McPhee: Perfect Lovers
- Traveler, Not Tourist: The work of Kathryn Armstrong: An Essay by Paula Katz
- Lewis Colburn: On This Site
- Leslie Friedman
- Jordan Rockford