On This Site A new project by NAPOLEON member Lewis Colburn A historical marker sprouts out of the pavement like a bright-colored non sequitur: something happened here, but it clearly isn’t happening now. On This Site proposes a different kind of marker, the placement of which is itself an historic event. Opening Reception First Friday, … Continue reading
What’s HOT on NAPOLEONNAPOLEON.com
- Holding Our Own: John Thompson’s invisible travelers: An essay by Sally Eckhoff
- Christina P. Day
- H. John Thompson: Holding Our Own
- Discovering the Space Between: C. Pazia Mannella and Tamsen Wojtanowski, An essay by Jillian Matthews
- EXHIBITION ESSAYS
- KnightArts Reviews "Holding Our Own"
- Tyler McPhee: Perfect Lovers
- NY Times Article: "How James Turrell Knocked the Art World Off it's Feet"
- Excavating the Layers: Maggie Casey’s Breaker, an Essay By Liza Coviello