It’s not lost on me as we near the end of each semester and I ask my students to design, create and complete yet another final project, (after the designing, creating and completing of several smaller projects throughout the semester) just how tough it is for me to be asking that. On the other side … Continue reading
What’s HOT on NAPOLEONNAPOLEON.com
- Tamsen Wojtanowski and Elaine Livingstone: In the Yard
- Jordan Rockford
- EXHIBITION ESSAYS
- Victor Pérez "The Destroyer"
- Jordan Rockford Speaks at the Barnes Foundation
- Liza Coviello
- Title Magazine reviews Matthew Colaizzo's "Locality"
- Liza Coviello's Interview with devynn emory published in Contact Quarterly
- The Secret Handshake: An Essay on Gay, Jewish or Both By Shelley Spector