It’s not lost on me as we near the end of each semester and I ask my students to design, create and complete yet another final project, (after the designing, creating and completing of several smaller projects throughout the semester) just how tough it is for me to be asking that. On the other side … Continue reading
What’s HOT on NAPOLEONNAPOLEON.com
- devynn emory's Personal Public: On Gender Variance in Performance Art
- "Big Ass Fans" or "Awesome > Art"
- Zachary Rawe on Tiger Strikes Asteroid and Like Spaces
- Maggie Casey: Breaker
- Victor Pérez "The Destroyer"
- KnightArts Reviews 'Pleased To Meet You'
- Lance Pawling & Messapotamia Lefae: THE BEREAVED
- Artblog Covers Grimaldi Baez, Jose Ortiz Pagan, and others in New Philly Ink
- Process & Romance
- NAPOLEON Member Marianne Dages at the Free Library